My Log Activity

 

Hello, Log

It's been too long not seeing you, too long not making a sentence for you. You know why I don't do it anymore? You may know that if you watch my activity now, it can be on my timeline, or in my story. Oh no! I also really don't tweet. Okay, I'll tell you everything.

First. The situation is different. You remember, all my writing development is in essalavy country, that place is blind from internet, no reference, only pen and paper, can't type into computer. It's all traditional. But, the point is simple!. Sometimes, everything you have worked for, you can achieve when you no longer want it. Sometimes, and you can't predict it.

And yes. In essence, I always write my words, on paper. And then, while on vacation I typed it on my Blog. and on social media, I can't always write. Why? Because, , . I was always alone in the old place. It allowed me to do anything with my brain, and I got the idea from it. But in this place now, it was different. I live with a lot of people. And I can't control that. But just so you know, in the old place, the population was more, but here now, it's only 5 or 6 people, so why can't I write? Coz I'm embarrassed,, that's the point.

In the past, I wrote in My Notebook, alone or not, whatever. Because I write with English sentences, like that. Ha ha ha. You understand what I mean? People don't know what I wrote, so I don't worry anymore. Wkwk. laugh out loud. And you know, I did it again. Of course

So what will you write?

I do not know!! lol lol

For information, this is a writing diary. And what you write in his diary, whatever! Haha random sentences, but this is fun!! I always enjoy doing it. Writing is my self healing, writing is my need, I can't live without writing.

I've always been shy to write a diary, so I used another method, using English, and called this log activity, not a diary anymore.

And what activities now?

wait! Wait. Make this post as a start for me to write again. Coz, I just found this move to explore my brain now. And it turns out I can do this! In this new place!

So, wait for my other posts. Logs!

 

December 5, 2021, 15.25

 

half an hour later

  

Can not wait!. It's only half an hour. But, I can't wait not to write again. But always, this situation can't make a good mood, because this is writing, need ideas, need right time, and right place. Then, when all components are incompatible, empty! No good words, just rubbish, and meaningless!

Okay, let me fix it.

Do not worry. just skip this page. Because, I always don't need readers. Coz it's just a goddamn diary, nothing more.

Omaigad, I fail to justify it.

You know, it's time for my lazy vibe. And hopefully this word can take me to fly with the magic swan. To reach the other side of myself. I once felt that, just as I finished my endeavor. I sing, make songs, sing this song that I made. I record it, make music, mix it, into a little effect in the BandLab App. And when I posted it on Youtube.

This is amazing! Unimaginable taste.

 

.

.

.


Tulisan diatas adalah hasil dari terjemahan Bahasa Indonesia ke Inggris, setelah saya menulis menggunakan Bahasa Inggris. Jadi, awalnya saya menulis menggunakan Bahasa Inggris, lalu saya menerjemahkannya kedalam Bahasa Indonesia. Setelah itu, terjemahan Indonesianya saya terjemahkan kembali kedalam Bahasa Inggris. Ini adalah cara saya mengetahui seberapa kemampuan saya dalam berbahasa Inggris. Dan tulisan dibawah ini adalah tulisan asli saya menggunakan Bahasa Inggris yang sudah saya kuasai. Jika kalian bisa berbahasa Inggris. Mungkin akan mengetahui beberapa perbedaan dari cara saya menggunakan grammer, dan diksi dalam memilih kata. Ini menyenangkan! 

 

.

.

.


Hello, Log

Too long not meet you, too long not make a sentence to you. You know, why I not do that again? You maybe know if you watch my activity now, can at my timeline, or, my story. Oh no! I also reraly not write in tweet. Ok, I will tell you everything.

                First. The situation is different. You remember, all my write development in essalavy country, that place is blind from internet, nothing referens, only pen and paper, can’t type  to computer. All that is traditional. But, the point is simple!. Sometimes, everything you have worked for, you can achieve when you no longer want it. Its sometimes, and you can’t prediction that.

                And yeah. The point is, I always write my word, in paper. And then, when holiday I type that to my Blog. and in the medsos, I always cant write. Why? Coz, , . i’m always alone in the old place. Its make me can do anything with my brain, and I get idea from that. But in this place now, its different. I live with many people. And i can’t control that. But just so you know, in old place, the populations its more, but in here now, just a 5 or 6 people, so why i cant write? Coz i embarresed,, that’s the point.

                Olden, i write in My Notebook, alone or not, whatever. Coz Im write with english sentence, like that. Hahaha. You understand what i mean? People dont know what I write, so I not worry again. Wkwk. Lol. And know, I do it again. Hell yeah

                So what will you write?

                I dont know!! Lol lol

                For information, its a diary writing. And thing that you write in diary its, whatever! Haaha its random sentence, but this is fun!! I always happy do that. Write is my self healing, write is my needed, i can’t life without write.

                I always embarasse to write diary, so therefore I use another way, use a english language, and mention this as, log activity, not diary again.

                And what activity now?

                Wait wait. make this write as the beginning I write again. Coz, I just find this step to explore my brain now. And I turned out can do this! In this new place!

                So, wait my other write. Log!

 

5 des 2021, 15.25

  

half an hour Later

  

                Can’t wait!. Its just a half hour. But, I can’t wait to not write again. But always, this situation can’t making good moody, coz this is  writing, need idea, need a good time, and right place. Then, when all of component not compatible, its blank! Nothing good word, just trash, and unmean!

Okay, let me fix that.

                Don’t worry. just skip this page. Because, I always unneed reader. Coz its just a fucking diary, nothing more.

Omaigad, I failed to justify it.

You know, its time for just my lazy vibe. And I hope this word can bring me to fly with a magic swan. To reach the other side of my self. I ever feel that, just when I finished my effort. I sing, to make a song, to sing this song that I maked. I record that, make a music, mixing that, be a little effect in BandLab Application. And when I post that on Youtube.

Its Amazing! The feel its can't imagine.